Tuesday, June 25, 2013

The Road Trip Playlist: Part II

Way back on October 2nd, I wrote about a 3-day, 1400+ mile road trip that I took and the long list of albums that we listened to along the way. Well, last week I took a related 1-day, 430-mile road trip...and hopefully very soon I'll be able to show you why I have been taking these trips! But until then, here is the playlist for the 1-day road trip:

Matchbox 20 - North
Rob Thomas - Cradlesong
Jimmy Cliff - Rebirth
Billy Joel - Piano Man
Billy Joel - 52nd Street
Billy Joel - Songs In The Attic
Billy Joel - The Nylon Curtain
Billy Joel - Glass Houses
Billy Joel - The Bridge
Billy Joel - Storm Front
Billy Joel - River of Dreams

I guess we went a little heavy on the Billy Joel, but it felt appropriate. In fact, it's a bit of a clue as to where I was. Hmm. You'll find out soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment